Presentation Day!

 I have been really looking forward to today to hear about everyone's projects. I learned some interesting things. People get more depressed about Covid than cancer. Plants that could heal me could kill my dog. There is a math formula for everything, even how generous a person should  be. The struggles of wealth inequality go back a very long time. Bats laugh in the face of cancer. There is a waste gyre 3 times the size of France. Honeybees, who are essential to our food production, are in danger. Lastly, video games are being looked at as a way to educate the otherwise uninterested youth. I had so much fun listening to all of it. Mostly, I liked being connected to all the amazing people.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASU Week 1

Fall 4: Literature Review

WEEK 6 Cystic Fibrosis