FALL 6

 The word of the day is disheartened. I have attempted 3 different projects so far, and every one has been unsuccessful for one reason or another. I won't say "failure" because I did learn some things in the process. The hours I spent on research, however, have not brought me closer to my goal. Not having even a successful outline at this point makes me feel unacceptably behind, and I am very uncomfortable about it. 

Attempt number 4. Lit Review: "What role, if any, does epigenetics play in _________ addiction." After speaking with Josh and Amanda, this seems like an interesting topic that will hopefully be narrow enough, and yet have some research out there. We had discussed sugar addiction, but so far I have not found much research on it. I may have to swap to a different addiction, like cocaine or alcohol. Next week, if things go to plan, I will discuss what epigenetics is. It is a fascinating topic that I hope you all will find as interesting as I do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASU Week 1

Fall 4: Literature Review

WEEK 6 Cystic Fibrosis