Semester review

 As I was putting together my presentation, it brought great joy to go over everything I experienced this semester. I had health issues that started just before the semester and are still ongoing. I've been in a great deal of pain these last few months and have had difficulty focusing on anything. I kept telling myself "If you were smart you would take the semester off to heal." But, I really did not want to miss out on anything. It was really very  hard, but I am glad I stuck it out. In the end it was worth it. I met such amazing people and learned some wonderful things. I have a surgery coming up over the break, and with some of the classes going back to in-person in the fall, I think things will get even better. There is so much I want to share during my presentation that I fear it will be too long. I may have to talk very fast, or cut out a few things, but I feel it is all worth sharing. I am looking forward mostly to hearing the other presentations to find out what fascinating things people have been up to. As great as it's been, I am very tired and ready for the semester to be over. Almost there!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASU Week 1

Fall 4: Literature Review

WEEK 6 Cystic Fibrosis