FALL WEEK 2

It looks like I will be joining the microbiome supergroup again. I got in touch with some of our leaders from last semester. Apparently there will be some changes in leadership, which will allow for new insights. The group hasn't started up yet, so I am looking over articles for ideas to write about. Some concerning the microbiomes affect on infants looks good. There was another article on antibiotic use and colon cancer correlations that may be interesting.  I also found an article on microbiome differences compared to race. Mostly I am looking forward to hearing the interpretations of articles from my classmates. I can read all these studies myself, but only see them from my own perspective. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASU Week 1

Fall 4: Literature Review

WEEK 6 Cystic Fibrosis