Be your own hero

 




Going forward I plan to work more on my physical health. It's about

time to go back to the gym, and to get healthier sleep. My career 

goals haven't changed much. I still want to become a researcher, but 

am torn between microbes and genetics. Maybe I'll do both. If I 

could offer any advice to fellow  students it would be simply, "Don't 

give up." Even if you have to slow down, keep moving  forward. 

There have been times in my life where I thought,

         "If I  hadn't quit _______, just because of ________, I

         would be ________ by now." 

Don't let dreams and excuses fill in these blanks. Instead, write your

 story as, 

        "Even though I was struggling with________, I found a way

         to__________, and I am still on my way to fulfilling my

        dream of___________. " 


Be the hero in your own story. You are the author. You get to

 choose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASU Week 1

Fall 4: Literature Review

WEEK 6 Cystic Fibrosis